formerly Tiger Lake
11th Gen Intel® Core™ processors
Power and Capabilities You Need for Demanding IoT Applications
Enhanced for IoT processing on the edge
Engineered to deliver for IoT markets, these processors can support low-latency and time-sensitive applications, and have the power to run multiple workloads including AI and deep learning applications on a single platform.
Bring multiple IoT devices and sensors together in a synchronous system that performs as a single machine that can meet real-time computing demands.
- Take advantage of optimized computer vision/AI inferencing performance
- Manage smart, multiaxis, autonomous robots
- Build software-defined multifunction control systems that meet real-time performance requirements
3.5” SUBCOMPACT BOARD
COM Express Module
formerly Elkhart Lake
Intel Atom® x6000E Series, and Intel® Pentium® and Celeron® N and J Series Processors
Integration and flexibility for IoT
Dedicated ARM offload engine for IoT workloads
With the latest Intel® Programmable Services Engine (Intel® PSE), it facilitates numerous new functions; supports real-time, ARM-based applications; and manages industrial I/Os to enhance workload consolidation and meet IoT-centric requirements.
- Up to a 1.7x improvement in single-thread performance
- Up to a 1.5x improvement in multi-thread performance generation over generation
- Up to 2x performance improvement in graphics over previous generation
Embedded and industrial platforms offer integrated functions and technologies to meet the demands of real-time and edge computing.
Wide range from Intel Atom® x6000E Series processors to the latest 11th Gen Intel® Core™ processors platforms